Ask, Read & Speak Danish!
(Read more - in general - below).
Be notified when a Ask, Read & Speak Danish online group lesson is offered by getting on the invitation list.
Enter your name and email address:
Every online Danish group lesson within the concept of Ask, Read & Speak Danish lasts 60-90 minutes.
This opportunity is mainly for semi-beginners**, but all engaged Danish learners are welcome.
**A semibeginner is a person having Danish vocabulary, but - for one or more reasons - don't (dare to) use it.
I.e. that you may be high level vocabulary wise... or low.
Say yes to this opportunity in order to get the 'I can do it feeling' - and to find out, by doing it, if learning in a group suits you.
Your outcome could be:
1) a surprisingly feeling of 'I am actually able to speak Danish'
2) a 'smiling' feel of 'My! I actually have vocabulary'
3) an introduction to other Danish learners, with whom you can (decide to) continue your learn-Danish journey.
I, Birgit Månestråle, your potential Danish teacher, am looking forward to support and inspire you to use the Danish that you know that you know, while you learn more.
In general: The concept of
Ask, Read & Speak Danish is your opportunity
- to ask questions about the Danish language
- to improve your pronunciation by reading - and
- to dare to use the Danish you already know, together with other dedicated Danish learners.
Ask, Read & Speak Danish themes are choosen by you or another active Danish learner - or by me, Birgit Månestråle.
A theme can for example be
- to read from a specific page in the book: På vej til dansk – trin for trin - or another book
- to read from and talk about any learn-Danish-resource, e.g. Super G – grammatik med øvelser, Parlør dansk – at samtale på dansk – or one of your favorite resources.
- We can also let the theme be a grammar theme as for example conjugation of verbs, nouns or adjectives.
Included in an Ask, Read & Speak Danish lesson is also a short introduction by you and the other participants.
A lesson lasts 60-90 minutes.
When you are ready to join an Ask, Read and Speak Danish lesson then:
Send your suggestion to a theme plus a suggestion to a weekday and time that suits you via email to email@example.com